Skip to content
If you join us indoors we ask that you kindly observe the following guidelines:
- Most importantly, monitor your own health.
Even if you feel under the weather and are “not sure,” please join us online. Common symptoms include fever (over 100.4), shortness of breath, cough, sore throat, severe headache, chills, muscle pain, loss of taste or smell.
- Observe social distancing while in the building.
Our sanctuary and foyer will have chairs and tables set up to enable this.
- Please… wear a mask (or face shield) before and after our worship service, and when you use the restroom.
We will also be providing a separate seating section in the foyer during worship, where masks will be worn at all times.
- Wash/sanitize your hands often.
We will continue to provide hand sanitizer throughout the building.
The building will also be sanitized with disinfectant prior to any gathering that takes place indoors.
- Children’s ministry and nursery staffwill be wearing masks.
Pre-k & elementary students are not required to wear masks, but are encouraged to do so.